Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council
Mission Statement: The Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council (CEPC) is comprised of Purchasing Professionals from public school districts throughout the State of Colorado.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing superior service to enhance the education of children.
- The prudent expenditure of our public's funds
- Obtaining the most favorable prices with the use of cooperative bids
- Fostering professional growth among our members
- Networking and sharing information with our members
- Marketing ourselves as valuable professionals for our entities
- Focusing on accountability, customer service and professional ethics
- Encouraging the continued commitment of our member to our organization
The Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council (CEPC) is a cooperative of Colorado Public Schools. The geography of the Council lies along the front range of the Rocky Mountains from the Ft. Collins/Greeley area to the north, through Colorado Springs to the south, and represents approximately 70% of the K-12 Public School enrollment for the State of Colorado.
We'd like to hear from you! If you have comments or suggestions about the Cooperative Educational Purchasing Council Web Site, please write to the Administrator.